Black Friday is just one week away! If you are one of the people who love the thrill of the grabbing the best deals of the season, why not go out prepared! My friends over at Shop Trotter have given 6 tips to survive Black Friday.
1) Pack plenty of water and snacks! Let’s be honest – a thirsty, hungry shopper is a crabby and less-efficient shopper. Stay on your A-game by packing water and snacks in your purse.
2) Map out your route ahead of time with ShopTrotter. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Make a PLAN with ShopTrotter, the navigational shopping website and app that maps out your shopping route from store-to-store, so you can shop with ease.
3) Bring a companion. Why? Mostly for sanity purposes. Shopping alone is great. However, when it comes to Black Friday, you’ll appreciate having a friend by your side to laugh, joke and chat with you while you’re waiting in line for an hour!
4) Dress smart. Not so fast – this isn’t a free pass to wear sweatpants! But you SHOULD wear comfortable shoes, since you’ll be running from store-to-store all day. Keep the stilettos at home!
5) Mind the time. Bring a watch or a smart phone along so you can constantly monitor the time. You don’t want to linger too long in one location, or you’ll miss out on the other stores’ deals!
6) When all is found and purchased, get yourself a pedicure. Reward yourself. You deserve it! Trust us – after trying this once on Black Friday, it will forever be engrained into your Thanksgiving traditions!