Are you ready for the next new nail trend? The Ciaté London Chalkboard Manicure is bringing chalk art to your nails. This whimsical concept was created by Ciaté Founder and Creative Director, Charlotte Knight. Charlotte says, “This kit takes me back to being a little girl. I absolutely love mixing up nail designs and textures, and I was giddy with excitement when creating this particular kit.”
This simple kit contains everything you need to create your fun designs, including mini liquid chalk pens, Ciaté Chalkboard Paint Pot, and Mattnificent topcoat.
1. Begin with 2 coats of matte black Ciaté Chalkboard Paint Pot, and allow to dry.
2. Once dry, take a mini chalk pen and gently press onto the nail to release the liquid chalk.
3. Ready, set, play! Sketch, doodle and squiggle to your heart’s content!
4. If you make a mistake, simply rinse with water and start again! (P.S. I love that part!)
5. Allow to dry and seal your masterpiece with Ciaté Mattnificent topcoat. Remove with regular nail polish remover once you’re ready for a new scribbled style.
Ready to try it for your self? You can purchase the kit at Sephora stores and online for $25. In August, you will be able to purchase it at Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, and Lord & Taylor.