I love award shows and the Golden Globes didn’t disappoint! Let’s count down the top 5 best looks and the top 5 worst looks.
5. Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier. What I love about this dress is the gold lace at the top. It’s gorgeous and works well on Michelle to compliment and accentuate the upper part of her body.
4. Ariel Winter in Valentino. Ariel is only 15 years old and this dress is so young and fun. She looks like she is ready to go to her middle school prom! So Sweet!
3. Julianne Moore in Tom Ford. My favorite part about this dress is the white link that wraps around the dress. It elevates this dress from a simple black dress to an elegant gown
2. Claire Danes in Versace. First of all, Claire Danes had a baby less than a month ago! She looks amazing! And the dress is the perfect compliment to her body. Its simple and elegant. The length is perfect and the way the dress comes together in the center is a great way to hide the mid section.
1. Best Dressed of the night goes to the lovely Anne Hathaway in Chanel. The dress looks so good on her body! It was one of those dresses that you just have to look at over and over again. Upon closer look, you can tell that the beading on this dress is incredible.
5. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen. One of the main reasons she made my list is because she should know better. She is one of the co-hosts of Fashion Police, but someone needs to police this outfit. The dress went all wrong with the bottom and the color. The bottom literally looks like it doesn’t belong with the dress and the color looks like throw-up green.
4. Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton. If I could just take a pair of scissors and cut off the bottom of this dress, she could easily be removed from the worst dressed list.
3. Alyssa Milano (Designer Not Mentioned). You know why the designer is not mentioned??? The dress is hideous! The color hurts your eyes. The fabric in that color makes the dress look extremely cheap, even though it probably wasn’t.
2. Katharine McPhee in Theyskens’ Theory. Katharine has crossed the line between sexy and slutty. She looks like she is trying way too hard.
1. And the worst dress of the night goes to Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera. This dress looks like my grandmother’s curtains from the 80’s and there is so much of it! The fabric really pulls this dress down in the tank. Sorry Carolina and Lucy! Love you both, but this is a no-no.
You can view all the Red Carpet Looks on my Golden Globes Pinterest Board.
You Might Also Like